Who would have thought LA was so cold in March…
After crossing an entire ocean, and a continent… we finally arrived in beautiful, sunny Los Angeles. Where it was freakishly cold. Or were we too sleep-deprived to feel any warmth, I don’t know.
What I do know is that :
– There were no Uber answering from LAX, thanks to their slow wifi.
– I had forgotten to refill my T-Mobile account so I couldn’t use data to move away from the airport and eventually get an Uber to drive us home.
– That we didn’t have any change for at least taking a bus away from LAX, because we hadn’t thought this through…
– We did finally find an ATM and someone who accepted to change a 10$ bill.
– Somehow we managed to miss our bus, so we had to wait almost an hour for the next one…
– Finally, after 15hours or more of crazy travel, we were home-ish… except the apartment I used to stay at, was now the house next door. We didn’t even have the right address, oh well.
After those insanities, we decided sleep would be our best ally – the next morning was a total breakfast binge at Denny’s ! Welcome to America !