So live it to the fullest !
Today we celebrated my sisters birtday ! We did very girly things like doing face maks in front of Netflix, and some shopping, we also ate out to enjoy ourselves and talked so much that I actually lost my voice… no kidding.
I love them more than I could ever describe, they are the best people in the world, they are my other half… I’m so lucky to have them in my life. I’m so happy I get to share awesome moments & experiences with them. I LOVE YOU 🙂
Who would have thought LA was so cold in March…
After crossing an entire ocean, and a continent… we finally arrived in beautiful, sunny Los Angeles. Where it was freakishly cold. Or were we too sleep-deprived to feel any warmth, I don’t know.
What I do know is that :
– There were no Uber answering from LAX, thanks to their slow wifi.
– I had forgotten to refill my T-Mobile account so I couldn’t use data to move away from the airport and eventually get an Uber to drive us home.
– That we didn’t have any change for at least taking a bus away from LAX, because we hadn’t thought this through…
– We did finally find an ATM and someone who accepted to change a 10$ bill.
– Somehow we managed to miss our bus, so we had to wait almost an hour for the next one…
– Finally, after 15hours or more of crazy travel, we were home-ish… except the apartment I used to stay at, was now the house next door. We didn’t even have the right address, oh well.
After those insanities, we decided sleep would be our best ally – the next morning was a total breakfast binge at Denny’s ! Welcome to America !
I can’t stop eating, the food in Paris is freaking delicious
I didn’t have the best of days… I got a pretty severe anxiety attack at work this afternoon. Which was totally random, and I didn’t really know what was causing it, but the more I think about it & I realize it’s because of all the unnecessary pressure I am putting on my shoulders – I meditated to get me through it.
I love that I have people that believe in me, because at some point I stopped believing in myself, and that makes me sad… unfortunely some have what may seem like high expectations. I’m just trying my best, and I can’t be who I’m not. I know what makes me happy, and what doesn’t, and I don’t want to force myself to go against my spirits. Because that’s actually how you destroy yourself, and I’m in a healing process.
All I know is, I am getting back on my feet. You can’t imagine the feeling of sensing my being been born again. I just hope I will make some proud… sometimes I feel like you’re kinda the only ones who care about my journey, on this blog or whatever – and I need to thank you for that.