“You’re scared of the way I make you feel, because you don’t want to feel anything”
And now we’re apart,
Apart from each other’s arms.
What if I should have been
Better for her.
Food is my religion
I have honestly asked myself a couple times if I should become a food blogger because of how obsessed with food I am… can’t stop talking about it, can’t stop taking pictures of my meals and sharing them;
Which is such a strange behavior if I think about it, but it’s so satisfying on a personal level, I can’t even explain it. So here we go again…
I went to Pouchkine for macarons and an iced cream coffee, so tasty. Another day to Noglu for a gluten free breakfast, which was nice – but my favorite bakery remains Chambelland, they make by far the most delicious sweets, pies & pastries. Also had a beautiful dinner at Miznon, an Israeli restaurant with my boyfriend.
If I had a life motto, it would be just that…
I keep seeing posts online of people being so excited about the next thing in their lives… they can’t wait for what happens next, and most of what they seem to be doing is wishing to be already then, but once it’s happening, it’s a blur because they’re still thinking about whatever happens after that…
It’s kind of exhausting and sad, in my opinion. There’s so many awesome moments that they’re not fully enjoying, and it’s like – just stop, because it’s worth it. I practice comfort & pleasure. I dwell in the little precious moments, and I love just being in the present. It makes me feel empowered and relaxed. There’s a beautiful inner happiness from doing that, so I encourage you to try it as well.
My boyfriend and I went to this amazing Israeli restaurant in Paris, named “Shouk” the food there is extravagantly tasty. In appearance simple, it’s actually elaborated in savor, a good cuisine that fills you up pretty neatly. Then we had coffee at “Craft”, cute spot.
Who would have thought LA was so cold in March…
What I do know is that :
– There were no Uber answering from LAX, thanks to their slow wifi.
– I had forgotten to refill my T-Mobile account so I couldn’t use data to move away from the airport and eventually get an Uber to drive us home.
– That we didn’t have any change for at least taking a bus away from LAX, because we hadn’t thought this through…
– We did finally find an ATM and someone who accepted to change a 10$ bill.
– Somehow we managed to miss our bus, so we had to wait almost an hour for the next one…
– Finally, after 15hours or more of crazy travel, we were home-ish… except the apartment I used to stay at, was now the house next door. We didn’t even have the right address, oh well.
I can’t stop eating, the food in Paris is freaking delicious
I didn’t have the best of days… I got a pretty severe anxiety attack at work this afternoon. Which was totally random, and I didn’t really know what was causing it, but the more I think about it & I realize it’s because of all the unnecessary pressure I am putting on my shoulders – I meditated to get me through it.
I love that I have people that believe in me, because at some point I stopped believing in myself, and that makes me sad… unfortunely some have what may seem like high expectations. I’m just trying my best, and I can’t be who I’m not. I know what makes me happy, and what doesn’t, and I don’t want to force myself to go against my spirits. Because that’s actually how you destroy yourself, and I’m in a healing process.
All I know is, I am getting back on my feet. You can’t imagine the feeling of sensing my being been born again. I just hope I will make some proud… sometimes I feel like you’re kinda the only ones who care about my journey, on this blog or whatever – and I need to thank you for that.
I got this marvelous idea from a Pinterest board, and it really inspired me to do my own bucket list of things for this winter season ! It’s time to enjoy and have fun in this wonderful cold weather, while it lasts…
• Make some homemade hot chocolate for sure, but the really “gourmet” one with marshmallow and sprinkles and whip cream 🙂
• Either bake some yummy cakes and cookies, or get them from an amazing bakery because we gotta pleasure our tummies !
• Go see a ballet like the Nutcracker, or at least the movie that’s come out in the theater.
• Go ice-skating of course, that’s a must.
• Make a scrapbook of all my winter pictures with family & friends, it’s fun and it’ll help to organize them.
• Oh and I have to do a family christmas photoshoot to add to our scrapbook for this year.
• Watch some Christmas movies over on Netflix, and enjoy.
• Organize a winter-themed karaoke.
• Throw a game-night at home, because I know I’ll win them all.
• Travel to someplace where it snows to do the rest of my bucket list, which involves…
• Building a snowman
• Catch snowflakes on my tongue !
• Have a snowy city walk
• Have a snowball fight, duh
• Visit a Christmas Market 😀
It’s a short four-days getaway weekend to Zurich, so I can see my best friend. I’ve waited for this little trip for a couple months, I was so excited to come visit her again ! This city is incredible, can’t wait to post more pictures soon.